The customer spots an advertisement on the internet extolling the merits of the brand new “Herbenet” lawn mower.
- He clicks on the banner that will redirect him to another site that will allow him to place his order.
Unfortunately, he still does not receive anything after 3 weeks.
He has several solutions to contact the distributor: the phone, the email or the contact form on the brand’s website.
Not knowing which solution to choose, it uses the 3 channels of communication to increase its chances to have a fast answer.
The agent at the end of the line makes him wait, while another interlocutor who has received his email, asks him to send another email specifying his order number, and exchanges can cross, contradict, and lose to the customer a crazy time.
And during this time, the company that had not anticipated such an influx of orders via the internet, struggles to honor them for lack of organization.
- Outsourcing your secretarial service? Why should you do so?29 November 2019 - 13 h 46 min
- Outsourcing your HR service: 6 very good reasons to start!29 November 2019 - 13 h 33 min
- Externalisation de votre service RH : 6 très bonnes raisons de vous lancer !29 November 2019 - 13 h 19 min
- Small and medium enterprises: reasons to outsource some services29 November 2019 - 13 h 10 min
- Bien préparer son externalisation29 November 2019 - 13 h 05 min