ProContact has been established in Mauritius since 2001 where there are very favorable conditions for the establishment of call centres:
Mauritius offers a stable political environment, a steady and sustained economy as well as a stable and competitive currency.
With 2 or 3 hours time difference, its in a zone adapted to the French market and moreover its culture is oriented towards France and impregnated with the sense of service and satisfaction.
Mauritius has a workforce that’s available and additionally highly qualified. This gives room to a broad platform on an international threshold since the majority of the population is bilingual (French English).
In Madagascar since August 2015, a complementary destination, ProContact continues its development:
Since the beginning of 2010, Madagascar has experienced a steady and sustained economy. The time zone is even more adapted to the French market (1 hour or 2 hours of difference)
It is an island with a strong influence of French culture and a pool of highly qualified staff. The establishement of a second location in Madagascar in 2015 is a real opportunity to allow more intensive development of its operations without compromising on quality.
ProContact has 450 positions spread across 3 highly skilled, complementary, and highly secure sites located in Mauritius, Madagascar, and Rodrigues.
PROCONTACT is the only contact center with 3 sites in the Indian Ocean!
Founded in 2001 in Mauritius, the company has continued to progress since then, with an establishment in Madagascar in 2015 and in Rodrigues in 2019.
Present in Mauritius for more than 20 years, ProContact has become a reference in the contact center sector. The company today uses cutting-edge techniques in the field of outsourcing and offshore call centers (telephone call centers).
Since the beginning of 2010, Madagascar has experienced regular, sustained and stable economic dynamism. With a time zone that suits the French market (1 to 2 hours of time difference) and a highly skilled workforce, Madagascar has become a stronghold of telephone customer relations.
The sites in Madagascar and Rodrigues make it possible to continue the development of the company and its activities without compromising on quality.
ProContact, our story:
2001: Creation of ProContact and its first site in Mauritius
2011: ProContact merges with Execom, a subsidiary of the CIEL group, a major economic player in the Indian Ocean but also in Africa and Asia.
2015: ProContact makes wise choices:
- by moving into new premises, in Mauritius, in order to meet a stronger and more constant demand for “hosted” customers
- by also investing in a cutting-edge CRM allowing all possible processing in outsourcing (Mail/Chat/Sms/GED) and thus making proactivity and permanent optimization of your customer contacts its primary mission.
- by creating a site in Antananarivo Madagascar in order to be able to completely secure operations. (Inter-site redundancy.)
2019: Establishment on Rodrigues Island with the opening of a platform that can accommodate 100 positions.
Outsourced call centers (offshore contact centers), the advantages of Mauritius in customer relations:
- friendliness, sense of welcome and advice, but also resistance to conflict situations, are recognized qualities of Mauritians,
- a very strong French-speaking culture,
- fluency in English,
- a democratically and politically stable country,
- a dynamic and qualified population, (partnership with the University of Mauritius and the Alliance Française),
- quality technical infrastructures (IT and telecoms),
- competitive salary costs,
- a small time difference: +2 hours in summer/+3 hours in winter.