- Ask your customers about their perception of one of your products or services
Survey: a must to improve your customer relationship
When selling a product or service, it is essential to measure the level of satisfaction of your customers to improve the quality of your business. It is by listening to your customers that you will be able to identify areas for improvement and put in place a genuine process of continuous improvement.
For this, surveys represent an excellent barometer of customer satisfaction and make it possible to link the desired quality of a product or service by the supplier (according to market expectations) and the quality perceived by the customer. the customer.
What are the objectives of a survey?
The survey (questionnaires, surveys, etc.) is a marketing tool that aims to gather the opinion of your customers to measure their level of satisfaction. This allows your business to improve to retain and win customers.
“You may need to conduct a survey when, for example, you notice a decrease in your sales, a loss of customers or a deterioration of your brand image, so as to avoid attrition (loss of customers or subscribers) and remain competitive in your market, it is sometimes necessary to rethink your strategy to improve customer satisfaction. “
To understand its expectations, surveys is a good tool for evaluating the customer experience. They allow :
- Definition of the objectives of the survey: what is it supposed to serve?
- Definition of the target: age groups, socio-professional categories, individuals, professionals …
- Estimation of the sample size and selection of clients to interview
- Definition of the products and / or services on which the survey will measure the degree of satisfaction or dissatisfaction
The quality of the questionnaire will depend on the quality of the results. The more questions that will be relevant and able to attract the attention of those interviewed, the higher the response rate and the better the information collected.
Remember that this type of operation helps strengthen the customer relationship. Well done, it helps improve the image of your company.
The question is which channel the survey is administered: telephone, online survey or face-to-face. The questionnaire is systematically tested internally before starting the operation with the chosen sample.
- Recovery of answers and examination of the questionnaire
- Sample control
- Integration of results
- Writing a report presenting the main indicators identified, analyzing the results as well as our recommendations in view of the initial objectives