Outsourcing consists of delegating to a specialised service provider one or more low-value-added tasks previously performed by internal employees in the company. The objectives of such a strategy are manifold, as are the benefits. Many types of non-critical and confidential tasks can thus be outsourced, and Human Resources are one of them.
Why do many companies choose to outsource their human resource services?
A true business strategy, the outsourcing of human resources allows the company to streamline its operation on several aspects:
- A better distribution and use of internal resources on the core business of the company;
- Cost and time efficiency gains;
- An HR strategy ahead of its time and offering better salary management;
- The transformation of the internal HR department into a partner for the development and execution of the organisational strategy.
At ProContact, our Human Resources outsourcing offer is complete. It involves:
- Administrative management of recruitment;
- Integration management (organisation and monitoring of the trial period, discovery report…);
- Personnel management: Job cards, annual interview follow-up documents, dismissal letter, employment contract…;
- Social communication: social audit, elections of staff delegates, negotiations with the social partners, legal monitoring of social law…;
- Safety and improvement of work: prevention and compliance actions, management of work-related risks…;
- Training management;
- Payroll management (with Payroll tool), transfers;
- Social statements;
- Support in the management of compensation.
These tasks are generally considered intensive, repetitive, but essential to the smooth functioning of the company. By entrusting them to a specialised outsourcing company with the necessary, skilled, trained workforce, the results usually exceed expectations in terms of costs and effort.
HR outsourcing is becoming more relevant and common
The outsourcing of human resources has been gaining momentum for a few years, responding quickly and easily to companies that want to:
- Regain focus on their core business;
- Achieve cost savings; in a direct or indirect way;
- Help create a stable and cost-effective operating platform;
- Transfer the general attention of the company to the achievement of business objectives;
- Digitise itself;
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and human resources best practices;
- Transfer of risk and responsibility for people management issues to a specialist.
The pillars of HR outsourcing
In the context of human resources outsourcing, the strategy is based on 3 pillars:
- Better management of personnel dedicated to human resources, a service that tends to show a generally very high turnover.
- Standardisation of HR services.
- Faster and more controlled digitalisation of the company’s HR services.
The benefits of outsourcing human resources
Outsourcing of human resources has a sufficiently wide range of benefits to prove its relevance and strategic aspect. Companies that have understood this for a long time are able to solidify their position in the competitive market.
The benefits in question:
- Risk reduction and transfer;
- Bringing new solutions and flexible costs (scalable up or down quickly);
- Access to a more extensive pool of skills than is available locally;
- A better concentration for the client company on its core business;
- Elimination of non-operational distractions;
- Access to industry best practices ;
- Elimination of pressure for recruitment, management and motivation of resources dedicated to human resources management ;
- The ability to evolve its internal resources ;
- Increased employee engagement and energy in non-core areas;
- The ability to produce at variable costs;
- Reduced costs while achieving superior performance
- An extension of the business network for the client company through that of its service provider;
- Streamlining existing skills
- Improved management and control over HR operations;
- Improved risk management;
- The inclusion of an external vision, often innovative;
- Acquisition of skills and technologies at competitive costs;
- Increased value of products and services, customer satisfaction and shareholder value;
- Increased flexibility to respond quickly and effectively to economic challenges.
HR outsourcing with ProContact, a powerful business strategy!
Outsourcing your HR services to ProContact will allow you to generate significant savings compared to hiring a full-time qualified local workforce. You no longer need to invest in benefits, salary costs, workspace and training.
We put at your disposal trained and competent agents who master the subtleties related to French legislation. They are up-to-date on policy and regulatory changes.
By choosing outsourcing, this will create a complete documentation of all processes so that each stakeholder, inside and outside, can continue to operate the HR department of your company.
ProContact offers you a personalised service at times that correspond to those of your company.
Present in Mauritius for more than 18 years, ProContact has become a reference in the contact centre world. Today, the company uses state-of-the-art techniques in the field of outsourcing and offshore call centres (telephone call centres). Thanks to trained, qualified, handpicked and multilingual agents, we allow companies that choose us to maintain their credibility and above all to satisfy their customers. To learn more about our services and for a quality partnership, click on our contact form, send us an e-mail or call us on (+33) 1 77 75 04 50.