Outsourcing is a process that can seem complex; a difficult decision to make and a stressful step. However, adopting this solution is actually much more than a sacrifice at the company level, because by turning to the right provider, not only will you benefit from support at all times, but above all, you will find a good, effective consulting partner who will put his expertise at your service. As a contact centre, ProContact goes beyond outsourcing, because we place human beings as well as solid values at the heart of our corporate culture. Here are our tips for a sustainable partnership.
Why build a relationship with your outsourcing provider?
The relationship a company builds with its outsourcing provider will inevitably impact on the value of the partnership and its success. It is therefore essential for each party to agree on certain points in order to transform their outsourcing contract into a positive, productive and long-lasting experience.
Advantages of outsourcing
By choosing outsourcing, you will, of course, hire the services of another company, an outsourcing provider. However, it is important to look beyond the contract, obligations or even numbers. Indeed, instead of just a supplier, you will gain a real partner, alongside whom you will constantly evolve and who will offer you:
- Flexible payment terms that streamline your company’s expenses ;
- Quick implementation of tasks and projects that allow your company to focus on its core business ;
- The provision of technical and human resources that will allow your company to expand and keep satisfying its customers
- The voluntary contribution of an external eye and new ideas, which will allow your company to optimise its tasks and processes ;
- A personalised service which is in accordance with the image of your company.
Your outsourcing provider is an expert in his field and by trusting him and creating a healthy and transparent relationship, your company will be able to take advantage of his expertise for costs that are incomparable with those in your country, for example.
It is therefore important to clearly express your problems so that your partner can put in place solutions that can turn the situation in your favour.
At ProContact, we support a wide range of needs that are divided into three general categories, namely Marketing, Back Office and Front Office. In more detail, our clients trust our contact centre with the following services:
- B2B / B2C prospecting;
- Remote secretary;
- Customer relationship;
- CRM tool and CRM software;
- Satisfaction surveys;
- Human resources.
Transform your outsourcing provider into an all-time partner
To produce a balanced, productive and winning synergy for both parties, a professional relationship must be built on a few simple gestures, including in the context of outsourcing. Below are the recommendations of ProContact:
- Our role as a contact centre is to enable your company to achieve its goals. Every day, we invest in your success by taking all the necessary measures to optimise your performance and to allow you to take the essential steps that are required to expand.
- We have set up processes, which we constantly improve, in order to deliver a service that meets your expectations and above all, that has the ability to make you evolve quickly despite the competition and the current economic context which is particularly complex.
- We adjust our processes according to your needs and we do not hesitate to make suggestions in order to find a relevant agreement.
- We are tailored to become full members of your team!
A partner who knows all the ins and outs of your business
As an outsourcing partner, our call centre’s mission is to adapt ourselves to your business, so that we portray your image in the way possible to your customers and prospects.
For this, we invite each client to train us, as they would any new employee. By having access to all the right resources and documentations, we will be able to accurately identify your internal needs and processes to become your best ambassador!
A clear and written definition of the roles of each party
For a successful partnership, it is important to put all the tasks and deadlines to be met by each party, that is your company and our Customer Relationship Centre, in writing.
By putting in place a formal procedure, we will eliminate any ambiguity with regards to the actions and deliverables on either side of this partnership.
By writing down the role of everyone involved and making the necessary updates when required, each member of our team, but also each employee of your company, will be able to work in harmony and in full efficiency.
Communication is the cornerstone of a successful outsourcing partnership!
The main cause of failure between customers and their provider is lack of communication. At ProContact, we promote and encourage regular communication which is maintained even if your company operates in a different time zone.
This constant communication will allow us to adapt our services according to the evolution of your company. With strong communication, together, we will be able to prevent any problems that may arise, to create and nurture a productive and positive common culture, to adapt our common strategies and tactics and to dispel any ambiguity in order to intelligently optimise performance.
Outsourcing can be a daunting project, but entrusted to a reliable provider that is recognised for the quality of its services, your company will gain a partner that it can rely on to grow and thrive in a strong and competitive environment.
ProContact is more than just a contact centre. Thanks to trained qualified handpicked multilingual agents we allow companies that choose us to gain flexibility and reduce their operating costs, which is currently important in the midst of an economic recession. To learn more about our services, for a quality partnership, click on our contact form, send us an email or call us on (+33) 1 77 75 04 50.